Welcome to Episode Two!
- Get the details on our Giveaways at https://www.facebook.com/boldexplorationpodcast
Takeaways from this episode:
Today we are talking about travel trends that could affect your planning for 2023.
- Disney has many options for family experiences, and they are making positive changes to their post-covid policies. I expect crowds to be up again. For an alternative to the mouse, look at one of the other Disney options for your vacation or other theme-park options like Universal, SeaWorld, Legoland, Busch Gardens, Hershey, and Dollywood (which I just remembered I should have mentioned in the Podcast)
- National Parks are still experiencing heavy crowds. Plan well in advance, or look for State Park Options in your area. State Parks may add the perfect bite-sized vacation that hits the spot for your family.
- This year will be another “Year of the Road Trip.” Airlines are still smoothing out their operations in 2023. If you need to fly, plan with some flexibility.
- The airlines will have their systems back up to speed by next year. Next year’s vacations which include flights, should have their planning start now.
- All-Inclusives may be the best deal in the year 2023. Build flexibility with your flight schedule to avoid flight issues.
- International travel to smaller towns and destinations that offer richer pockets of culture are trending. If you like to be travel trendsetter, look for travel locations that slow down and immerse you in a local culture where the locals well outnumber the tourists.
- Rentals are competing for your travel dollars by offering area-specific themes and interior design. Hotels are competing in this market with brands that create more emotion and a narrow set of amenities that specifically address what the customer is looking for. There are many great options now for getting a stay that appeals to all your senses and adds to the vacation with more than just a free breakfast.
- Experiential Travel is gaining traction with active families that want to hike, bike, ride, float, and paddle on their vacation.
- RV Park Reservations are still strong. Plan in advance to find availability or look for last-minute cancellations.
- Cruising is back in full swing! If you have been putting off a cruise, it is time to get one on the books.
- Group travel is strong. This may be your best year for considering putting together a group.
Join us on Thursday for a bonus episode!
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you would like to advertise with us, click here.
Welcome to the Podcast! https://youtu.be/2K_xGbsCEhU Welcome to Episode 14! Takeaways from this episode: Have you ever considered getting two of the hardest reservations to get
Welcome To Season One! https://youtu.be/41IB6UYErCs Welcome to Episode Nine! Get the details on our Giveaways at https://www.facebook.com/boldexplorationpod Kristina Driscoll and her podcast are such an