Welcome to Episode Nine!
- Get the details on our Giveaways at https://www.facebook.com/boldexplorationpod
A little about Kristina:
Kristina Driscoll trained for a career in finance, working over 10 years in pension consulting and as. a financial advisor. She’s a graduate of Pacific Lutheran University with a Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA).
Kristina has a podcast called “She’s Brave” on Apple and Spotify. She helps women find their path to become brave, resilient and authentic.
Takeaways from this episode:
- Travel can help you heal from grief.
- Children do remember the magical memories of travel from when they are young.
- Group travel was a wonderful way for her family to start traveling internationally as a family.
- Travel agents are the way to go when booking travel to get the right reservations.
- Disney cruises showed her how amazing cruising can be.
- National Geographic travel tours are a terrific experience.
- Introducing kids to travel early is so beneficial in creating a sense of curiosity as they move into their teen years.
- Travel is not boring!
- Don’t buy your kids things – Buy them the trip!
- Travel widens your perspective on what is possible in life.
- Bravery and Courage are muscles you can strengthen.
Welcome to the Podcast! https://youtu.be/2K_xGbsCEhU Welcome to Episode 14! Takeaways from this episode: Have you ever considered getting two of the hardest reservations to get
Welcome To Season One! https://youtu.be/41IB6UYErCs Welcome to Episode Nine! Get the details on our Giveaways at https://www.facebook.com/boldexplorationpod Kristina Driscoll and her podcast are such an
Welcome To Season One! https://youtu.be/-Qeru3jKdno Welcome to Episode 8! Get the details on our Giveaways at https://www.facebook.com/boldexplorationpodcast Disney Annual Passes are a great way to