Welcome to Episode Nine!
- Get the details on our Giveaways at https://www.facebook.com/boldexplorationpod
A little about Kristina:
Kristina Driscoll trained for a career in finance, working over 10 years in pension consulting and as. a financial advisor. She’s a graduate of Pacific Lutheran University with a Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA).
Kristina has a podcast called “She’s Brave” on Apple and Spotify. She helps women find their path to become brave, resilient and authentic.
Takeaways from this episode:
- Travel can help you heal from grief.
- Children do remember the magical memories of travel from when they are young.
- Group travel was a wonderful way for her family to start traveling internationally as a family.
- Travel agents are the way to go when booking travel to get the right reservations.
- Disney cruises showed her how amazing cruising can be.
- National Geographic travel tours are a terrific experience.
- Introducing kids to travel early is so beneficial in creating a sense of curiosity as they move into their teen years.
- Travel is not boring!
- Don’t buy your kids things – Buy them the trip!
- Travel widens your perspective on what is possible in life.
- Bravery and Courage are muscles you can strengthen.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you would like to advertise with us, click here.
Ep. 9 -What comes first Bravery or Travel with Kristina Driscoll and the She’s Brave Podcast
Welcome To Season One! https://youtu.be/41IB6UYErCs Welcome to Episode Nine! Get the details on our Giveaways at https://www.facebook.com/boldexplorationpod Kristina Driscoll and her podcast are such an
Ep. 8 – Are Disney Annual Passes Right for Your Family?
Welcome To Season One! https://youtu.be/-Qeru3jKdno Welcome to Episode 8! Get the details on our Giveaways at https://www.facebook.com/boldexplorationpodcast Disney Annual Passes are a great way to
Ep. 7 – Three Tenets to Make Every Vacation a Great Experience
Welcome To Season One! https://youtu.be/q-h4pCrh60Y Welcome to Episode Seven! Three Travel Tenets for Your Planning Needs Get the details on our Giveaways at https://www.facebook.com/boldexplorationpodcast Takeaways