Takeaways from this episode:
Today we are talking about travel trends that could affect your planning for 2024.
- Travel Seasons are following a more traditional schedule this year. Peak, shoulder, and off season are likely to be evident in pricing and availability, especially as we move past the summer season.
- Flight prices may level out this year placing those vacations that need flights back into play for your family.
- Like everything else, prices are up due to food and labor costs. I don’t foresee a drop in prices for the future.
- Adventure and Expedition travel are solidly in the market now. This may be the year to look at what excitement you can add to your travel schedule.
- Travel markets have recovered around the world. Almost every option that was available before the pandemic is back. This is going to hep disperse travelers and bring more availability to the market.
- Luxury travel and contemporary travel have the narrowest margin I have seen to date. This may be the year to try something in the luxury market if you have considered it in the past.
- Last minute deals are back. Be ready to make the purchase when you find deals because they do not stay on the market.
- Off season travel is available again. This means lower crowds and lower prices.
Welcome to the Podcast! https://youtu.be/2K_xGbsCEhU Welcome to Episode 14! Takeaways from this episode: Have you ever considered getting two of the hardest reservations to get
Welcome To Season One! https://youtu.be/41IB6UYErCs Welcome to Episode Nine! Get the details on our Giveaways at https://www.facebook.com/boldexplorationpod Kristina Driscoll and her podcast are such an