Welcome to Episode Six!
Should you take a repeat vacation or plan a new adventure for your family?
- Get the details on our Giveaways at https://www.facebook.com/boldexplorationpodcast
Takeaways from this episode:
Making the decisions on whether to repeat a destination or vacation for your travel year is an important first step in planning. Today we are going to talk about the pros and cons of revisiting a repeat vacation or to strike out and go on a new adventure with your family.
Repeat Vacation Pros:
- There are seasons of life that where repeat vacations can help you fit the travel you crave in your year.
- Planning is expedited because you are already familiar with the amenities available.
- It is easy to get busy or stressed family members excited about taking a repeat vacation to a proven destination for your family.
Repeat Vacation Cons:
- There is truly no repeat vacation. Your family will be older and you cannot predict the weather.
- You will lose the opportunity to add in new and exciting destinations in that section of your schedule and budget.
- Sometimes you would have rather gone somewhere new but were too stressed to plan when you needed to.
- Repeat vacations tend to lose their luster over time and you will get a diminished value over time.
- New experiences can light you up and get you excited about life.
- Your expectations will be lower and you will be more likely to have a great time if you planned for your needs.
- The extended planning period will extend the joy and excitement for your vacation.
- You are almost guaranteed to discover something new about yourself.
- The person who planned the vacation and the person taking the vacation may be different people.
- Unexpected expenses can be an issue in unknown destinations.
- Influencer styled vacation planning can lead to a letdown from destinations not living up to expectations.
- Know and understand what creature comforts are important for your family to have a slam dunk vacation by thinking through your needs for Food/Water, Gear/Equipment, and Sleep/Rest cycles.
- Address everyone’s needs and be creative with the rest.
- Always include some type of repeat activity and new adventure in every vacation.
Welcome to the Podcast! https://youtu.be/2K_xGbsCEhU Welcome to Episode 14! Takeaways from this episode: Have you ever considered getting two of the hardest reservations to get
Welcome To Season One! https://youtu.be/41IB6UYErCs Welcome to Episode Nine! Get the details on our Giveaways at https://www.facebook.com/boldexplorationpod Kristina Driscoll and her podcast are such an